Pages

August 19, 2012

Guess what day it is?

It's national aviation day! (United states)

Well, it is. But that's not what I meant to blog about. It's my birthday! August 19 is my birthday! I like to pull that joke on people, naming an obscure holiday on a very special day. Although, it being national aviation day is rather appropriate, because I'm flying the skyways! Yes, I'm in Pirate101 Beta! Although I think many of the people who read my blog are already in beta, I'm just going to say that it's really, really, cool and the battle system makes a lot of sense. I don't think that counts as breaking the NDA. I'm keeping my identity in beta a secret, but I'll just say I am NOT a Sophia and I am NOT a privateer (I plan to be both in live). Also, I have a question. Emma is really fun to write about on here, but is she annoying? Would you rather I stopped with the Emma posts? Or should I keep writing with her in the posts, but change her personality a little? There's a new poll about this, so please vote! Thanks.

- Sophia E

No comments:

Post a Comment