Pages

March 08, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo & Azteca

So I know I promised a World Review today (by the way, I'm going to do Avalon) but I wanted to deliver some other news instead. I'm sorry if that let you down, but the review should be ready by tomorrow.

First off, I turned sound effects back on recently, and this makes Azteca a lot better, so I'm more enthusiastic now. It's not one of my favorite worlds by any means, but it's manageable, at least. I can't believe Emma IceCrafter is an archmage. I'm afraid Emma's guest room is looking a bit...shabby, but I can't talk her out of it. She says she wants to focus her money and time on the rooms she'll be using.

Second off, Camp NaNoWriMo April is coming. I've decided to do this for my Legends of Light rewrite (if you haven't seen that, the details are on my other blog). I'm starting to get really excited, not least because I've decided to make one of my real-life classmates a major character (she wants to carry poison in a vial around her neck) because her personality begs for one. Super cool changes are coming, and it's going to be great.

Right. See you tomorrow!

- Sophia E

No comments:

Post a Comment