Pages

December 30, 2013

I Can't Believe It's Over

"Shoot!" I thought as I talked to the last NPC of Khrysalis, Part One. "It's over! I have to wait for the next part!"

Did you know this was the only world that has made me feel this way so far? Khrysalis was epic. It's the best world ever, with a cut scene every few quests, balanced difficulty, and a storyline that left me gasping at every twist and turn. I may do a more detailed write-up later.

Let me tell you - that last dungeon was fast and fun! It was a night of spontaneous bee dancing, chatting, repeatedly forgotten wands and spells, and frantically digging for a rebirth as the rounds till the super hit ticked down. Eventually, we defeated Ghost Dog, and Morganthe threatened to hurt us more than we'd ever known as our powers were drained away - I don't know what that means, but it sounds like an epic plot twist and I can't wait to find out!

I leave you with a taste of just one small part of the epicness found in Khrysalis. This is not a glitch.

Fear my giant holiday spirit!

- Sophia E

No comments:

Post a Comment