Pages

October 24, 2012

For goodness sake, just let it blow!

This is Sophia again, and you're in for a rant. In case you haven't heard, the prehistoric world of Azteca will be coming out soon. Like I said before, I DON'T WANT A DINOSAUR WORLD!! There are so many great hints at worlds, and now KI decides to use none of them? I heard that part of the storyline will be saving Azteca from a flaming meteor that will crush the world and turn it into an apocalypse. My course of action: Flee to my life house, wait for Azteca to blow, and hope the spiral-sonic waves knock over my plants. Of course, since I'm a "caring life wizard", I can't let that happen. Not to mention that I won't be able to advance if I don't finish it. Oh yeah, and each school gets a new dinosaur spell. I DON'T WANT A DINOSAUR SPELL!! No matter how good the stats are, I will never use it unless strictly necessary. Period. And it's so convenient that this is announced just after my sub runs out. Typical. I will see you in my life house, building sturdier bases for my furniture to assure that they will not be knocked over with the coming supernova  that is, scheming. Yeah, scheming.

- Sophia E

No comments:

Post a Comment