Pages

October 20, 2012

Er...hi!

Um...yeah. So, it's me. Emma. (Pronounce: splen-DIFF-ur-iss). So...anyway. Well, um...I've given up project Warlord. Why? Because in ranked PvP, in my very second match (I was still Private), I went up against a level 12 TC spammer captain. And lost. So I left PvP. Otherwise, this blog would be filled with rant posts, and nobody wants those. But - Project Warlord has been replaced with Project Observatory. In short, crafting the Celestial Observatory AFTER I finish Project Watchtower. Good, I've got the unpleasant part over with. Oh yeah, Sophia just went on vacation, so that's why I'm able to have a post ALL TO MYSELF. >:) Also, my spritely Brave Hound happened to be named Queen Ruby when I redeemed her from the pound (AKA my gift window). Sophia's first pet was named Princess Ruby. Summary: even my pets are superior. 

Other news: Sophia's Halloween party is today. Even though I'll be at a crafting lesson during it, I'm mentioning something she left out because of the goodness of my heart. There's hide and seek before the party, with rare TCs as prizes. OOooooOoo. Anyway, party pick-ups start at 9 PM EST, storm tower, Wraith realm in case you forgot (look for Fiona DeathCoin) but the hide and seek starts at 8:30. Here's how it works: Every 5 minutes, one wizard will log off and another will log on in their hiding place. Be quick! The riddles below give you clues on the wizard's costume and also the wizard's location. If you find a wizard, say "Have you seen any Blood Moss?" in menu chat, then attempt to friend the wizard. If the wizard says yes, he/she will give you your prize. If the wizard says no, it means that a different wizard has found them before you. And without further ado, here are the riddles, in the order that the wizards will be hiding. Warning: one of the wizards will NOT remain stationary! Try and find out which one, but don't tell anyone. The best part: I'm hiding for five minutes! And yes, the poems are lousy. What did you expect from Sophia?

The sneaky ninja lies in wait
Somewhere on the unicorn's street
Waiting for the one who will
Find her, running on costumed feet

Somewhere out of immediate sight
The wolf awaits your wizard's eye
Prowling round and round again
On a street where you might sell and buy

The spooky horseman waits to catch
His unsuspecting prey
In a cave where darkness lies
Far out of your way

The royal princess is waiting
By a place of games and fun
Her small companion is sought out
By almost everyone

The dragon rider, sitting on
Her splendid mount of blue
Outside a place where dragons sleep
She is waiting for you

The final costumed wizard waits
Near a stationary boat
She's hiding out out of your sight
While on the wind it floats 


Since her poem stinks so much, here's my own Halloween poem. It's about the party, and is TOTALLY way better. Here goes!

There once was a wizard (Maria)
Who's dressed as a nasty old ninja
Deep in the hedge maze
She waits for the craze
Of all the wizards who will find her.

There once was a wizard named Donna
Who walks among the shops' back lawn-a.
She's a wolf who prowls
But never really howls
Don't get her hiding place wrong-a.

There once was a wizard named Daniel
He's not dressed as a brown cocker spaniel.
He rides on a horse
But his pumpkin head's worse
By the wraith's tower, bigger than a granule.

There once was a wizard named Grace
Who's dressed up in boring old lace
She's by a games tent
Oh, where did she went?
To find her, will you win the race?

There once was a wizard named Emma
And she's totally the very best-a.
She's splendiferous
What? She really is!
When you find her, she'll rise up in splend-a.

There once was a wizard named Sophia
But she stands out, you'll totally see her.
She's an ugly old bird
Yes, that is the word
That's a really lame costume, huh?

*applause* Thank you, thank you! *bows* Now where was I? Oh, yeah! The party! My costume is awesome! I have the best TCs! I'm practically perfect in every way, especially on Halloween!
Haha! Fooled you! All I did was go buy a one-day swiftshadow wings to complete my costume! Now I get to sign off this post! Oh yeah, and as far as I know, only three people are coming and I worked really hard on this, so please come. (In costume, please!) Invite your friends!
Elizabeth and I match! Can you tell who is who?
- Sophia E

No comments:

Post a Comment