Pages

July 21, 2012

I've finally done the pagoda!

I went to a party yesterday, and the owner of the house had a Pagoda Gauntlet. Here's a picture I took while at the party:
Everyone was dancing while the owner took a picture, so I decided to take a picture, too! :)

The pagoda was very easy since our friend brought in a level 4 to make the monsters rank 2. I know, it's sort of cheating, but we mostly wanted to get the badge and stuff. The hardest part of the pagoda was getting us all in together. There's something wrong with the sigils that makes me always go in with the level 4 and Elizabeth always go in with our other friend. Here's a picture of me with my new badge:
For other news, I'm about to go to summer camp for a week, but I'm pretty sure this is the LAST TIME I'm going away for an extended trip this summer. I will see you next Saturday, possibly Sunday. 

- Sophia E

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried the dungeon, but ty for the info about the boss being weaker, when you have a lower level wizard with you. Now all I need to do is buy this. LOL

    ReplyDelete