Pages

February 21, 2012

Fanfiction: Part one finished!

Okay, I have an announcement to make. The Secret Gate, Part One, is FINISHED! I've already started part two as well, and I'm having fun with it. I cracked my perfect semi-brilliant pun. So...head on over to the fanfiction page and see what I've got! I've submitted it to the website and it hasn't been posted so far. I really hope it will soon. But if not...well then, this is my blog, and nobody will stop me from putting my story on it! xD My old poll expired, and it seems that the readers think I could use more posts! I'll try to post more often. I created a new poll and the topic is worlds! I voted Wysteria because it's my birthday world! That's right, it was released on my birthday! I stepped inside Wysteria, and I loved it. It was like the most epic birthday present ever, just I received it a little bit early... So on to the typical

Outfit of the Week!

You might think I'm a huge fan of winged outfits - but I'm not. It's just like all the particularly pretty matching outfits seem to have wings on them. This one is all glittery and gold, and I like it. It's sad, I can't seem to get my outfits to glitter. *pouts* *clears throat* So anyway, I don't have much more to say - just hang around in the commons in the Balestrom realm in your unique outfit, and you just might get featured. But no promises!

- Sophia E

Psst - CODE! k944f-8l9v3-36u2j-7ll22

No comments:

Post a Comment