Pages

January 16, 2012

Monday is Blogging Day

Hello again! I just want to say that Monday will be my blogging day. I will post once a week on Mondays, unless I can't, in which case I will either warn you in advance or I will try to post on Tuesday. Of course, if there is something especially interesting to post about that happens in the middle of the week, I will probably post right then. Right now, there is nothing super interesting going on. But I would like to start a new tradition -

Outfit of the Week!

This is how it will work: I walk around in the Commons in a random crowded realm until I find an outfit I like. It might be either pretty, unique, or wacky. This time, I got one that I categorized "Pretty". Here it is!

Like it? I call it the Lavender Outfit. It's not really lavender, but I like it anyway, especially the color coordination and how the outfit matches the hair. Not to mention the little wing thingies on the back. I wonder if KingsIsle would make an outfit with a mount built in. That would be so cool! But of course, I can't forget - that hat looks like my hat! Except that one is white and purple, while mine is green and white. (Although I might dye it so it's green and dark green.) Anyway, if you want to have a chance at being featured in next week's Outfit of the Week, just stand in the Commons in your UNIQUE outfit (next week's category) in Balestrom, Area 1, on Tuesday mornings 9 - 10 EST. I look forward to seeing you! And feel free to comment if you want to meet one of my wizards, and maybe we can arrange something.




- Sophia E

No comments:

Post a Comment