Pages

December 01, 2012

Guess what?


It's December, my favorite month of the year, and I'm back! I'm proud of my poem, even though it's a little bit early. It's supposed to be at the time of the party, not now.
Now Christmas Day is over
We all have had our fun
But I just can’t help feeling sad:
The holidays are done.

But wait! I think you’ll be surprised
To find it isn't true
Twelve parties for twelve merry days
That I made just for you.

“Twelve parties?!” you exclaim in shock
For how will this work out?
“Is it really true, and not a joke?
I admit, I have my doubts.”

Oh, no, it’s certainly not a joke
Please, step right this way
For awesome parties and games galore
After Christmas Day.

I have a wish to make for you
In a spirit of holiday cheer:
Have a belated Merry Christmas
And a very happy New Year!

Yes, you read that correctly! There are 12 parties, one for each of the 12 days of Christmas, and you’re invited to every single one of them! There will be a different holiday-themed event at each party, so none of them will be the same as the one before. For those who don’t want to partake in the festivities, my PvP arena will be open at all times. No matter how you want to celebrate, remember that the holidays aren't over yet, and most importantly, have fun.

The parties will be held at my secluded Christmas Cottage out in the unknown skies of Wizard City. The only way to access it is by teleportation, so please visit this address to teleport:
Ice Tower
2, School Circle
Ravenwood
Wizard City
The Spiral
Make sure that you are in Scarecrow realm. The parties will take place from December 26th, 2012 – January 6th, 2013. They will all start at 8:00 PM EST (this is 7:00 PM CST, 6:00 PM MST, and 5:00 PM PST), except for the party on January 1st, which will be one hour later due to personal conflict. Be sure to look for the pickup wizard, Christina RainbowSong (who will be wearing the Secret Shopper badge) about 10 minutes beforehand. RSVP in the comments, and be sure to tell me your wizard name so I recognize you.

1. Please do not:
·         Swear
·         Beg
·         Be rude
·         USE ALL CAPS (only because I use all caps when making announcements)
·         Talk over me or any staff when we’re saying something important
Any of these will get you kicked out. I’m sorry, but I can’t give second chances; it’s too hard to keep track.
2. No complaining or porting back if you get kicked out.
3. Please wear red, green, white, or a mixture of these colors.
4. Bring a Christmas wand if you have one. If not, just go without a wand (the exception to this is PvP).
5. You may not wear a Santa suit or transform into anything. There are staff to do that job. 
6. You may not wear these badges:
·         Wizard City Protector
·         Undead Hunter
·         Secret Shopper
·         Gobbler Chaser
The only reason is because these are all staff badges.
7. You MAY:
·         Leave during an event
·         PvP whenever you like
·         Take pictures or video
·         Talk to your friends during an event. You only can’t talk over me or the staff. If possible, keep your discussions to whisper or group chat.
·         Leave during a party (just don’t say things like “This is boring, I’m leaving.”)
·         Port back to a friend after leaving, as long as you weren’t kicked out.


To kick off the festivities, we will go caroling in the Commons. We’ll elect a “lead singer” (someone who knows the carols and has open chat) in the Christmas Cottage beforehand, and also choose which songs we’ll sing. Start typing the next line as soon as you’ve said the last one, and say it when the lead singer does. Those who aren’t interested in caroling can PvP.

This should be fun! More days will be announced as the month wears on.

Also, my wizards are all dressed up for Christmas (except for Daniel, who looked really weird in bright colors) but I'm not showing pictures because they need holiday wands first.

Sophia E

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like so much fun!!
    I don't know if I'll make to all of them, but I'll do my best!
    If I do make it, I'll be Emma Dawnrider Diviner lvl 54.

    ReplyDelete