Pages

June 15, 2012

Announcements, announcements...

Oh WOW do I have lots of announcements to make! First off, I'm going away. *collective gasps are heard around the room* "But...but...away? You can't do that!" Oh yes I can. Don't worry. I'm not quitting. I'm just going on vacation for a week! I promise I'll post as soon as I can once I make my grand return that is, come back.
Second, please stare at this picture of my storm wizard.
Yes, his name's Luke Skywalker. It was pretty funny when I found my first few Luke Skywalkers in the spiral. It was not funny when I found my 50th. But here's the big thing...he got a new hat!
.........................................
Just kidding. Actually, I'd like you to pay close attention to his pet! Do you know what that is? No? It doesn't surprise me if you don't. That right there is the all-new Mulberry Hound! *more gasps* That's right! It's one of the new special pets released with Pet-a-Palooza! He's just started training it, slow and steady. I even made a W101 Central Wiki page for it! (Psst...that's here.) If you're reading this and you happen to have a Central account AND a Mulberry Hound, please contribute! If you don't have a Central account, I suggest you create one. It's a lot of fun.

Anyway...the third announcement is not really an announcement. It's more of an apology. I'd like to apologize for not posting much.  I'll continue posting with updates for the fanfiction (gotta get moving on that), the movie, and now with Sparky updates! (That's the name of Luke's hound.)

Fourth announcement: New poll! I want to know if you want me to change my profile picture. I'm capable of much more now than I was then, but I've sort of gotten attached to this one. If you're not convinced I've gotten better, check the Graphics page. Note: I am no longer using Lunapic for my graphics. I'm using Powerpoint and Paint. I know, I know. These are not high end, but are capable of producing surprising results.

Later!
- Sophia E

No comments:

Post a Comment