Pages

June 24, 2012

I went to a party!

Hi, everyone! Today I went to a great party. Here are some pictures I took of it! I also found some bloggers.
Swordroll
Paige MoonShade
The majority of the crowd
We played Tag and Scavenger Hunt. Scavenger Hunt was near impossible because there were tons of people there and the items kept getting snatched up! However, Wildfire Tag was great fun, and even though I didn't win I disguised myself once I got tagged and chased after unsuspecting players. >:) Elizabeth GoldenThistle won twice, though, so she requested I get one of her winnings, which was really nice of her. After we played a final game of Scavenger Hunt to conclude the party, we experience a really weird glitch. The stars and Zeke friends stuck around once the game was over:
I did not get anything worth mentioning in the hoard pack, but it was still a great party, and I got to meet some people I'd wanted to meet. Anyway, that's all for today! 

- Sophia E

No comments:

Post a Comment